Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A New Beginning: My Intro Post

Hey! Thanks for reading my blog! Tell your friends about it...and your brother, your sister, your dog, even the sweet old lady who lives two doors down from you. School and other facets of life frequently keep me busy, but I'll update when I can!

Why is this blog named My Uncharted Journey?

Well, I was listening to Sara Bareilles's song "Uncharted" the other day, and inspiration for a blog suddenly hit me. I too am cruising through uncharted territory--where are the friends and choices I make taking me through life? Who knows what challenges and joys I'll face next? I figured keeping a blog and spilling out my feelings via keyboard would help me out as well as be a simple daily writing exercise to help me become a better writer!

In this blog, I'll post surveys, pretty graphics I've made myself, lists of my favorite things, and anything that isn't too person to share via the Internet. I'm excited to venture into a new project with (hopefully!) the support of the people I love best. Happy reading, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout! Welcome to the blogosphere! :D
    And I love that song!

    ReplyDelete